These spiral staircase treads are flatbed laser cut from 4.5 mm mild steel durbar and laser cut to shape.
Any pattern can be designed or provided via email.
The stair treads have been fitted to a spiral fire escape; after press braking and folding to fit. These treads are installed a residential property in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
- Process: Flatbed Laser Cutting.
- Application: Fit to Mild Steel fabricated Staircase.
- Quantity: 20 Fire Escape Spiral Staircase Treads.
- Metal: Mild Steel Durbar.
- Thickness: 4.5 mm.
- Fabricated: Press Braking and Folded.
- Finishing: Galvanised.